Monday, February 6, 2012

Menu Monday

There's something about blogging that begs for alliteration.  Corny, I know.  But, I like.
  
Menu Monday, 'cos I talkin' about menus on a Monday.  And not Monday Menu because that just looks like I forgot my "apostrophe s" and this post is not only about Monday's menu.

So, here's to Menu Monday!!

Al-righty then.  (Hmmm... too Jim Carey-ish you think?  Whatevs.)

Anyway, back to the topic at hand...

Here's a snap shot of last week's menu (meals and snacks) here at the Ag May household.  


Sausages and chips (made from our home grown potatoes)


Lamb and Haloumi Braise with mashed potatoes

Garlic and Pesto Salmon with Furikaki rice and vegetables

Sour Cream Pound Cake (I'm still addicted to this!)

Chocolate Chip Cookies (can you smell it?)

Granola Bars (ohh - is that a healthy snack you see???)

We also had some divine (and I mean DIVINE) eye-fillet steak, rubbed with an Argentine Steak rub accompanied by greens and a glorious 3-ingredient pasta.  But I was so hungry and it was so good, I pretty much finished my first serve before I sat down at the dinner table and just forgot to take a photo.

For this coming week I'm thinking Shepherds Pie.  I'm thinking Aros Caldo (chicken rice - Filipino style) or maybe a Chicken curry (again Filipino style).  I'm thinking Honey Butter pork.  I'm thinking of a fish dish - maybe try a new fish recipe.  And what to have for vegetarian night?  Hmmm....

What's on your menu this week?

Until the next time - Guten Appetit!



No comments:

Post a Comment