I was just monkeying around the kitchen... I had some dough leftover from baking dinner rolls and cinnamon buns (yeah - it was alot of dough!) and I had seen this idea from the Pioneer Woman previously. Cinnamon, butter, sugar and a dash of sweetened condensed milk - yes please!!! Ok, so maybe, just maybe, I accidentally on purpose put some dough aside just so I could indulge in this .... well, indulgence. And what an indulgence - worse still, an easy indulgence as I already had the dough. Caramelised cinnamon sugar with a bit of bread covered with sweetened condensed milk. I don't think I really need to say more. And, in honour of Father's Day, we had special "WE heart DADDY" pancakes... ok ok - I ran out of time, energy and ideas this year. (Note to self - try harder next year!) Don't mock the banana - at $12.99/kg this is a real treat. Unfortunately Daddy was too slow and Little Miss M took it and ate it. It might be Fat...
Simplify; create; beautify. Enjoy!







Great job Miss M! You're becoming a fantastic baker like your Mama... But what happened to you cute curls!
ReplyDeleteOooh - she's got some great baking ideas. Like, if her (toy) oven is "broken" then she can just fry the cake. Funnily enough the oven is working for her next dish! And those curls come and go - if her hair is too dirty or too clean, then the curls are gone. 9 times out of 10 her hair is too dirty.
ReplyDelete