Friday, January 13, 2012

Is this good value or what?

I don't know about you, but I'm just amazed at this...

For $99, we were able to buy these...

thick cotton drill shorts 
And these...

light cotton shorts (although I'm not too taken with the tan coloured one :) )

And these...

fully lined, warm hoodies

And this...

fully lined winter overcoat
All shipped from the UK to Australia.  For me, this is online shopping at its best.  No crowds, no lines, no grumpy husband sick of walking around trying to find the best deal.  I don't think I can get all of this, at this price for this quality, even at Best and Less.  Our "No Shopping Centre" month has continued on from December into January - yeah!!!

Happy New Year!!!


1 comment:

  1. get car accessories online-Buytoprofit.com offering online shopping, style advisor service, store locator and customer information from flash sales to shoe clubs, these websites are changing the way we shop. Here's what you really want to know about each one. Our service is second to none--we carefully pack up your comics, graphic novels, statues, and collectibles

    ReplyDelete