My wardrobe A while ago, I had simplified my wardrobe. Jeans, t-shirts, runners. Yep – simplified. And, as “young” mum, I was happy with this. “Young Mum” in her thirties, huh? So, let’s explain something first. For most of my thirties, I think I’ve been stuck in my twenties. Both in my mind and in how I look. What do I mean by this, really? Well, we all know how most twenty-year-olds dress. Body confidence is high (or ignorant!). Happy to be sloppy like a uni student; happy to dress up in a little black dress to party on; happy to don a sexy suit and glasses and face the corporate world. No problems over here. Except my body is no longer as pert as it was in twenties. Imagine that – carrying three babies to full term apparently does that do you! Also, this twenty year old used to think that life was one big role play. Throw on my corporate suit – and bam – I’m the corporat...
Lovely photos, gorgeous kiddies. Looks like a fun day with the little ones.
ReplyDeleteGorgeous children! looks like a lovely day with them.
ReplyDeleteThanks Monique and Leanne. It was a great day. And it's projects like this that makes me appreciate just how much of a great day it was!
ReplyDeleteThanks again for dropping by!
I like the getting ready for lunch photo! Kelly
ReplyDeleteSuch sweet photos! Beautiful kiddos, fun projects, looks like a great day. Hope your little one feels better soon.
ReplyDeletelove these photos! condensed milk in tea??? have to try that!
ReplyDeleteLooks like it was a fun play day! Beautiful set!
ReplyDelete@Miss G - thanks! I lucked out with that one.
ReplyDelete@Angel - thank you, Angel. I love looking back on these photos. It makes me appreciate my kids and days like this (sometimes I really need that sort of reminder).
@mommy of Five - sweetened condensed milk - oh yeah! It's pretty popular in Malaysia (The Tahrek).
@JulieBGreen - thanks!!! it was one of those good days. I have a feeling that taking the snapshots throughout the day helped to make it a fun day for me. Oh - and being able to stay in pi's the whole day probably helps!!!
Thank you all for dropping by!!