Skip to main content

Where is...

my Blog-jo?

Oh no - I didn't just eat it, did I?  I thought this was a pear.

I'll help you look for it...

Nope - not under the arm chair...

Not in the entrance hall...

Do you think it went out the door?

Near the plug, maybe?

I just need a *yawn* quick po-wer na... *zzzz*

Back onto the job... nope - not here.

Are you sure it's not near a plug?  That's where I would put it - it's my favourite place.

I'm running out of places to look.  Are you sure I didn't eat it?

Don't worry, Mama.  I'm sure it's around here somewhere.  We'll just keep looking.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10 on 10

"Finding much life and beauty among the ordinary things of our day"... 10 photos over 10 hours - a snapshot of the beauty in my sometimes-ordinary-sometimes-hectic- sometimes-overwhelming-sometimes-good-sometimes-bad-but-always-filled-with-love life.  Thanks for dropping by! Good Morning, mama! Strong hands; precious cargo Got to love me a well-organised, rubbish-free art box! Good nap, lil' sis?  Wanna come out to play? Let's get ready for lunch Inspired to bake something yet, mama? Sleep, my little one.  Rest well and get better soon. A little Iced Coffee, sweetened with life's elixir - sweetened condensed milk - to get me through the rest of the day New skills and new discoveries An organized toy bucket - be still my anal obsessive heart For a glimpse of beautiful lives across the world (thanks to digital cameras and that wonderful sharing community that is "bloggers"), please head on over to Rebe...

Monkey See; Monkey Do

I was just monkeying around the kitchen... I had some dough leftover from baking dinner rolls and cinnamon buns (yeah - it was alot of dough!) and I had seen this idea from the Pioneer Woman previously.  Cinnamon, butter, sugar and a dash of sweetened condensed milk - yes please!!!  Ok, so maybe, just maybe, I accidentally on purpose put some dough aside just so I could indulge in this .... well, indulgence. And what an indulgence - worse still, an easy indulgence as I already had the dough.  Caramelised cinnamon sugar with a bit of bread covered with sweetened condensed milk.  I don't think I really need to say more. And, in honour of Father's Day, we had special "WE heart DADDY" pancakes... ok ok - I ran out of time, energy and ideas this year.  (Note to self - try harder next year!) Don't mock the banana - at $12.99/kg this is a real treat.  Unfortunately Daddy was too slow and Little Miss M took it and ate it.  It might be Fat...

Tuesday's Treat : Shanghai Street Dumpling House

Shanghai Street Dumpling House 342 Little Bourke St Upon the recommendation of jetsettingjoyce , I decided to treat myself to some dumplings for lunch one day.   The day was stinking hot, the location was a not-so-short-walk-but-too-short-for-a-tram away, but I was determined.   And my determination and brief walk paid off.    Seated alone by the window bar, I ordered the mini fried buns and boiled pork dumplings.   The view was essential Melbourne with old buildings towered by new (ish, anyway), and small non-descript laneways hiding a treasure trove of glorious food and eclectic shops.   Shanghai Street Dumpling House is a small diner-like eatery like many other Asian eateries around Melbourne.  Limited seating is available, but the turn around of customers was quick from what I could observe, so the wait did not seem long for a table.  Service is fast and efficient.  Cash only.  Really – a no fuss place.  The...