My wardrobe A while ago, I had simplified my wardrobe. Jeans, t-shirts, runners. Yep – simplified. And, as “young” mum, I was happy with this. “Young Mum” in her thirties, huh? So, let’s explain something first. For most of my thirties, I think I’ve been stuck in my twenties. Both in my mind and in how I look. What do I mean by this, really? Well, we all know how most twenty-year-olds dress. Body confidence is high (or ignorant!). Happy to be sloppy like a uni student; happy to dress up in a little black dress to party on; happy to don a sexy suit and glasses and face the corporate world. No problems over here. Except my body is no longer as pert as it was in twenties. Imagine that – carrying three babies to full term apparently does that do you! Also, this twenty year old used to think that life was one big role play. Throw on my corporate suit – and bam – I’m the corporat...
Comments
Post a Comment