I don't know about you, but I'm just amazed at this...
For $99, we were able to buy these...
And these...
For $99, we were able to buy these...
![]() |
| thick cotton drill shorts |
![]() |
| light cotton shorts (although I'm not too taken with the tan coloured one :) ) |
And these...
![]() |
| fully lined, warm hoodies |
And this...
![]() |
| fully lined winter overcoat |
All shipped from the UK to Australia. For me, this is online shopping at its best. No crowds, no lines, no grumpy husband sick of walking around trying to find the best deal. I don't think I can get all of this, at this price for this quality, even at Best and Less. Our "No Shopping Centre" month has continued on from December into January - yeah!!!
Happy New Year!!!




Comments
Post a Comment